Monday, June 16, 2014

Things my toddler says

So Jade is 2 1/2 now and she has become very vocal lately! I've always read about how toddlers say the funniest things and now I know first hand that it is true. I've decided to write down all the funny things she says so we can look back at it when she's older and laugh together! This list will grow as the days, months and years go on! I can't wait to look back on this list in a few years! :)

2014:

- Talking to our dog Chewy, "Come to poppa!" Signaling hand motions towards herself!

- She talks to everything- chalk, ants, worms, leaves, mulch, hair bows and calls them "my new friends" she also asks them what their names are and will carry a conversation as if it's a person. She'll also request that I talk to them too ;)

- Calls her spoon a "soup"

- Call lizards "dinosaurs" She actually has collected about 4 rubber lizards from one spot in target and sleeps with them, carries them around and tells everyone they're her "dinosaurs"



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs