Monday, June 16, 2014

Fathers Day 2014

We had a pretty relaxed Fathers Day this year. Aaron has been working alot of hours and had already went to work from 3-9am so when he got home from work Jade gave him his gifts, and sang him a song :) We had breakfast and then him and Cash ended up taking a nap for a couple hours. While the boys were taking a nap me and Jade painted (one of her new favorite things to do). We just hung out at home after nap time and later that night we went out to dinner to one of our favorite places The Lucky Dill. I'm so excited for this years festivities with holidays because Jade was super excited about it being Fathers day and giving Daddy presents so I can't wait to see how she reacts towards the end of the year with Christmas and her Birthday :) Over all we had a great day!

I couldn't ask for a better Husband and father to our kiddies, he's the most hard working amazing person I have ever met and I'm so proud to call him my husband! :) Thank you for all you do, we love you so much!

I hope everyone had a great Fathers day!!


                                     The loves of my life ready for Fathers Day dinner <3


Big boy!!



                                          So proud of her present she made for Daddy!!


With his Fathers day treat, Red velvet round from The Lucky Dill!


Singing her Happy Fathers Day song! 


Practicing on Saturday to say Happy Fathers Day to daddy! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs