Saturday, January 4, 2014

Goodbye 2013! Hello 2014!

So I have slacked so much when it comes to posting on here! Having 2 babies is a lot of work! We have been super busy getting into the swing of things since our little man has arrived, things are finally starting to get into a routine and I'm hoping to have a new schedule down within the next couple months! So much to do so little time ;)

2013 was a crazy year for us but I think it was by far one of the best. I finally feel like we have our little family. The one we've always wanted, the one we had prayed for, for so long. While it is a little hectic and I feel like there is always laundry piled up and a list of things to get done I wouldn't trade it for anything! I am so excited for 2014, I have a lot of goals (personal and family oriented) I want to work on. And I plan to make this blog a regular thing again, it's like my own personal get away :)

Here's a roundup of some of my favorite photos from 2013! I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday season and wish you nothing but the best in this new year!

































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs