Friday, January 17, 2014

Cash Alexander 2-4 months old!

I haven't updated on my little man since he was 1 month old! Where has the time gone?! He just turned 4 months old on the 16th and has changed so much. Luckily I have been posting my monthly pictures on Facebook so now I can share them on here!

Cashs 2 month old stats:
Weight - 12 lbs
Length - 23 inches
Diapers - Size 2
Clothes - Mostly 3 months

Month 2 was when he really started to keep focus on things. He also started smiling a lot more! He went through a major crying phase, hint the "mr grumps" nickname LOL! Getting more of a personality <3

Cashs 3 month old stats:

Weight - 15 lbs
Length - 25 inches
Diapers - Size 2
Clothing - 3-6 month sleepers but can still wear 3 month onsies

Started smiling at everything this month! You could just look at him and he would smile :) Also he started cooing a lot! Cooing is one of the cutest things ever, especially when he's just staring at you with his little mouth wide open. It's his way of communicating :) The beginning stages of teething also started this month, wearing a bib almost 24/7!

Cashs 4 month old stats:

Weight - 16.5 lbs
Length - 27 inches
Diapers - Size 3
Clothing - 9 month sleepers! 3-6 month onsies and pants

This little dude is SO long! He has long skinny legs ;) 90% of the time he is so happy, the other 10% man oh man have your earplugs ready! He has a set of lungs LOL ;) He sits so good in the bumbo chair and in his exersaucer.  He has also mastered rolling over so he now sleeps on his tummy most of the time. He still sleeps so good, I swear we are blessed! He'll sleep until 8-9am wake up to eat and go back to sleep for another hour or two and he still naps frequently throughout the day. 

Can't believe our little man is creeping up on 6 months old already! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

site design by designer blogs