Thursday, October 10, 2013

Quick and Healthy Fruit Bowl!

This post is going to be short and sweet! This is one of my favorite healthy snacks, it's so good and it's probably one of the easiest things to whip up.

Ingredients:
  • Melon of your choice (I used a small honeydew melon but I've also used cantaloupe before and it was equally delicious!)
  • Fruit of your choice (I used blackberries, strawberries and bananas)
  • Yogurt (I used greek)
  • Seeds/Nuts (I used a mixture of chopped walnuts and sunflower seeds)
Method:
  • Cut melon in half and scoop out all the seeds
  • Wash and cut your fruit
  • Add fruit pieces to your melon
  • Top with a tbsp of yogurt
  • Sprinkle on your nuts/seeds
And that's it! So quick, so easy and so delicious! 

Quick tip: Wash your melon under warm water with soap and dry before cutting through it! **





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs