Saturday, October 5, 2013

2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies!

Today I was having a major craving for sweets so I made these brownies and let me tell you it hit the spot, they are SO good! Last year I came across a recipe on Pinterest for 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins using cake mix, I didn't have cake mix so I used brownie mix that I had on hand and they turned out delicious! So quick and simple, you can whip these up in no time!

Ingredients:

  • Brownie mix
  • 1 can of 100% pure pumpkin
  • Festive sprinkles (optional)
Method:
  • Mix brownie mix and can of pumpkin together in mixing bowl
  • Spray a baking dish with non stick spray
  • Pour into baking dish and bake at 325 for 45-50 minutes
And that's it!! Easy peasy!
These brownies are so thick and moist, you definitely won't be able to eat just one!





I hope you enjoy!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs