Friday, September 27, 2013

Welcoming the newest addition to our family!

Things have been a little hectic around my house the past 2 weeks! Our baby boy Cash Alexander was born on September 16 at 10:19am weighing in at 9 lbs 5 oz and 21 inches long! Recovering from a c-section is rough, and with a toddler running around it didn't make it any easier. I was lucky enough to have my husband home for a couple days and then my bestfriend came and helped out over the weekend when my husband was working doubles. Baby Cash is 11 days old today and I'm feeling much much better, and he is doing wonderful! He is such a calm baby, so much different than my daughter was. Jade is taking to him much better than I expected. I thought she was going to be super jealous but we haven't experienced that yet! She loves to give him kisses and bring him his binky, it is literally the cutest thing EVER. We had his newborn photos done when he was 6 days old and from the sneak peeks our photographer has posted on her Facebook page they are adorable! I can't wait to see the full shoot when I get the CD next week :) And with that said I'm going to leave this post with a few pictures of the most adorable little boy you'll ever see ;) (I may be a bit biased but he is super cute!) Have a good night/morning/day friends!





Link to our photographers Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lovingmomentsphotography

Check out these awesome deals for baby going on at Gymboree and Crazy 8!!
40% off Everything for Baby at Crazy 8
Up to 40% off Everything for Baby at Gymboree


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs