Saturday, January 14, 2017

Weight loss + weight watchers?!

So it's been awhile since I've updated here but this is going to become a regular thing as I feel it's important to keep up here for not only myself and family in the long run but also in case my weightloss journey can help anyone out there :)

On October 7, 2016 I fully commuted to a healthier lifestyle. I invested in myself and bought a program that cost me $100s of dollars. I wanted to have something to keep myself accountable. Unfortunately that system didn't sit well with my body and I was in extreme stomach pain within the first week so I decided to cut it out and just try healthy eating habits and exercise. I have tried to lose weight so many times and quit within the first month (hence why I shelled out money to "try" and make it harder for me to give up) but once I stopped using the system I was nervous my binge eating would creep back in and my mind set would go down hill. Thankfully I was able to keep my mind right and keep chugging along. I had saved my birthday money from September (I started making more conscious health decisions in September) and instead of eating out with it I saved until I had enough to buy a Fitbit without having to take a big chunk from our family needs. Now let me just start off by saying this Fitbit has been SO motivating. It is definitely worth the investment to me.

These past few months have been super trying, I've had good days and bad days but the good outweighs the bad and that's how I know I'm on the right track. I will do some more in depth posts about what I eat and my exercise routine :)

What I eat brings me to my next point, I decided to join weight watchers today just so I can learn healthier eating habits. I want this to be a lifestyle change and I know I need to work on my relationship with food so I thought this would be a great way to start. So today January 14,2017 is my first day of weight watchers. I get as of right now 43 daily points and 42 weekly points. I weighed in  alittle but over my lowest weighin from last week (last night was cheat meal, pizza night) so 254.7. I look forward to learning a lot in this new part of my journey.

Starting weight - 301.8
Lowest weight - 250.7
Current weight - 254.7

Here's a before and during photo (black outfit was taken last week)
before and during photos on my Instagram click here!





- Ivy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs